We will be offering onsite camping; all campsite pitches are pre-pay booked and paid online via our website shop. Camping costs £50 for the weekend. The pitches are 8m x 5m to ensure cars can fit on camping pitches, to meet with fire safety requirements. Maximum of two cars per camping pitch or one motorhome.
Entry to the campsite opens at 10.00am on Friday 9 August 2019, via Iford Lane, Bournemouth – postcode BH6 5NF. No access will be permitted prior to this time so if arriving early, please make other arrangements to park up away from the site.
- All camping pitches must be vacated by 11:00 on Monday 12 August. On this occasion, Sunday night is gifted to those purchasing a full price camping or motorhome pitch with our compliments.
- No parking or camping is allowed on the entry road – there is clear signage, any vehicles parking there will be reported and riders may be barred from racing.
- No late arrivals after 9pm.
- Guests must produce their printed booking confirmation on arrival. You will be issued with a tag which is to be made visible on tent, caravan or motorhome for checks and a car park pass for the weekend.
- In the event of poor ground conditions a pitch may not be available. The Club will endeavour to advise the customer in advance should this occur but no responsibility can be accepted if this is not possible.
- There are no electrical hook up points on site.
PITCHES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BOOK ON THIS PAGE FROM MIDDAY ON WEDS 3 JULY 2019.
If you require additional information, please contact the club at email@example.com
Please take a few minutes to read the important information below. Upon booking your camping pitch you agree to abide by the site rules and if found to be breaking these rules may be asked to leave.